The Mission of Tibetan Children's Home is to ensure that all children under its care receive a sound education, a solid grounding in their cultural identity that will enable them to become self-reliant, contributing members of their community and the world at large.
- Loving Kindness
- Provide parental care and love
- Develop character and moral values
- Provide child-centered learning atmosphere in the hostel
- Provide environment for physical and intellectual growth
- Provide effective modern education
- For our Tibetan Students; Develop a sound understanding and experience of Tibetan identity, language and culture
Our staff are motivated by a desire to help impoverished children, as many of us were helped as Tibetan refugee children.